Ever since we have been back from Hawaii it has been harder to be away from Kerry. Although he is home all weekend and once during the week it seems like I never see him. It is just that I don't see him as much. Our trip to Hawaii helped me to realize how much fun it is to be with him 24 hours a day. I really like my husband and yesterday he said that he thought that I was really fortunate to live with a man who still loves me after 31 years and then he gave me a hug.
This week I have been working on a quilt to take to Relief Society Enrichment night. I was given a big container full of fabric and asked to make a twin size quilt for the Humanitarian services. Today I spoke to the Enrichment leader and I was glad I did because she didn't know about it. The Humanitarian Service leader is out of town and forgot to communicate with her. Communication is really important when you are doing Relief Society projects so that everyone knows what is happening. Like me I was clueless as to the ins and outs of what was going on so I had to start communicating and finding important information out.
No comments:
Post a Comment