Tomorrow is the start of another week of Seminary. I really am liking this new calling. So far my class is busting out at the seams and I am wondering if they will all stay? It is really fun to be up in the morning and ready to go with my wonderful kids. I really miss having my own children at home. Jonathan would probably say that I am substituting the Seminary kids for my own. Unlikely. I only see them 1 hour a day but I am looking forward to getting to know the students this year.
I think often of Jenessa and what she is doing. It is exciting for her to be on a mission at this time. We are praying for her and hope for her success. I am using a picture of her tomorrow in my Seminary class because I am doing a lesson on the Plan of Salvation. It will be a fun experience for the students who I hope know how to work in cooperative groups. Maybe the fun will happen when they try.
Kristen is getting ready for the wedding and is giving me a lot of advice on my Seminary class. After all she took a course at BYU I on teaching Seminary. She will substitute for me when I go to CT. I am looking forward to some relaxing Lily time and spending time with Cherie and Keith. I love their little family. Cherie has it lined up for me to do a half marathon. I wonder if she is joking?
Kent is moving on. I don't know where or when but he is moving on. I hope he doesn't pull a disappearing act on me. Likely not but maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment