When we got to the Polynesian Cultural Center they took us on a boat to our first destination. My first impression of the boat was that it had a really hot seat and we burned our rears. I kept waiting for the guide to be knocked off the boat at one of the bridges because he was standing up and the bridges were so low.

It was great learning about the different cultures in Polynesia. I especially enjoyed the dancing. I did the hula with Kerry and Kerry did the men's Fiji dance. He was having a great time. It's so nice to see him relax for a change and not have to work. In fact he hasn't opened his work email all week. It's a record!!
At our Luau we were awarded leis made from orchids. It was good food, entertainment and conversation. We made our way through salad, pork, Teriaki Chicken, and some purple rolls made from Taro root that were delicious. They even served drinks in whole pineapples. That was fun too. Afterwards we went to the show that featured Polynesian dance. I loved this experience. Both Kerry and I have wanted to do this for years.
1 comment:
I love the PCC! It was the highlight of my trip. Thanks for pics of Kerry this time!
Post a Comment