Kristen is out of town, traveling in California with the Phillips this weekend. She is meeting Bryce's relatives for the first time. I hope she passes their approval. Invitations should be coming in the mail because they were sent out this week. We hope that people will come out for the wedding. Kristen really has gone to a lot of work.
This week I had a melt down. Kerry has been living at this house in Olympia while it has been up for sale and the house was sold this week. He has to go back to living in the hospital now while he is at work. When he told me that I sat a cried and then had an especially frustrating day the next day at work. My emotions got the best of me. UGH!
Today we had four trees planted in our yard, three flowering crabapple and one red bud tree. They will have beautiful pink blooms in the spring. The volunteers who planted them did it in the middle of a rainstorm. The thunder was really loud and Sophie took off running through the house. I have never seen her run so fast. She disappeared for the rest of the day.
1 comment:
I'm glad you are blogging again! It's the only place where we really get to hear some of your deeper thoughts. I'm so sorry about that house not selling!
Post a Comment