Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Iraq

I mention Iraq and the war and I get all sorts of people looking at my blog. I figure that is the way to get more international traffic. ;) Who knows who is reading my blog out there. How do I feel about Iraq? I want the best for everyone and world peace. It is like the answer to the question of what is the greatest thing that I would wish for? It would be world peace and to have everyone have the freedom to live without fear under governments that work for their people's welfare.

I have read "The Kite Runner" and "A Thousand Splendid Suns" about the people of Afghanistan and the corrupt governments that they have lived under. I have listened to a book review of "Three Cups of Tea" and I wonder how women, men, and children can be bullied and have their freedoms taken from them in Afghanistan. Wow. I live a great life and have been blessed to live at this time and in this place without fear.

No comments: